Christmas is right around the corner! Are you getting excited? I sure am! I love this time of year for so many reasons.
Everyone has a list of holiday favorites. Here are a few of mine!
- The Ultimate Motown Christmas Collection, A Soulful Christmas, and the Chipmunks Christmas Carols are my favorite tunes to listen to this time of year! The Chipmunks make you feel like a kid again while the Motown/Soulful Christmas albums bring back memories of my Mom and Dad dancing and singing to songs like “Gee Wiz It’s Christmas” and “This Christmas”.
- A Christmas Story, Charlie Brown Christmas, The Sound of Music, and Willy Wonka & the Chocolate Factory (1971) are just a few of my favorite movies. I know there are many more!
- I recently found a Peppermint Chocolate version of my favorite egg nog, Evan Williams Egg Nog. Disclaimer: You must be of legal drinking age to consume. Drink responsibly. It’s deliciously, smooth and the perfect addition this time of year. Peppermint Bark, Peppermint Mocha coffee, K-cups, and/or creamer are also a must! Clearly, I have an obsession with anything minty and chocolatey this time of year! Well, really anything sweet. Can you blame me? It’s the holidays! Check out my favorite holiday edition brownies here. ‘Tis the Season!
- Giving Back! The Angel Tree is a great way to help bring joy and hope into the life of a child for Christmas!
- Footed Adult Jammies! I absolutely love my footed jammies or what some call “onesies”. It’s so comfie and every adult needs one.
- Elf on the Shelf! Where were these cute, little elves when I was growing up? I’m not a parent (yet), but Elf on the Shelf is such a fun way to bring Christmas cheer into the lives of everyone! My nephews received their first visit this year from their friend, Arnie the Elf! I love the fact that they chose to name him after me. So cute! Every time I see pictures of the shenanigans that Arnie is up to, I literally burst out into laughter! As you can see, Arnie is demanding a piggy-back ride from Ninja Turtle Mikey.
This year I didn’t really have a holiday “wishlist”. To be honest, Christmas came early for me. Don’t get me wrong, I can always think of something that I would like. Does winning the Mega Millions count? I would surely take a winning in a heartbeat! If I had to choose something, it would have to be a heating foot and calf massager . After my workouts and runs, my legs need a good massage. The foam roller does a great job, but it would be so much nicer if I could just sit back, relax and enjoy. I saw one at Brookstone retailing for $599.00. Yikes! Then, I went to Amazon and found this Kendal Shiatsu brand and loved the price so much more. It had great reviews too. Here’s one similar. I didn’t have time to really test one out, so I will definitely do that before committing to adding it to my list.
That’s about it! Do you have any holiday favorites, recipes, traditions? Don’t forget to check out my Live Well 360 fitness bag review here, and save 15% on your purchase. What’s on your holiday wishlist? Share them!
Connect with My Pretty Brown Blog!
Facebook: My Pretty Brown Blog
Pinterest: My Pretty Brown Blog
Instagram: My Pretty Brown